Friday, April 15, 2011

Publicity now - publicity WOW!

For months I have been sending press releases about the tour almost as frequent as I type this blog.  Some days I would wonder why I hadn't noticed anything in print or on the web.  Well I guess the statement, "good things comes to those who wait" is my quote of the day.

I mentioned in a previous email that Over the Mountain Journal will be featuring the Logan home in an upcoming issue.  The Birmingham News is photographing the Hain home as I type for a feature in the "Spaces" section of the newpaper.  Susan Strickland at the Birmingham News contacted me today to let me know she will be including our reception for the featured homeowners in Februaury in this weeks "Scribblers" section of the paper.  And recently we were featured on www.inhomewood.com showcasing the designers and retailers participating in the Design Home. Last but not least, The Homewood Star has included us in their upcoming calendar of events.  I am so pleased to see so much support from the press.

Now we need to see more posters in the store windows and hear more talk at carpool.  After driving around the neighborhood this week and looking at all the beautiful homes and gardens, I feel like this is one of the best times to celebrate our neighborhood.  So let's talk up tour and make this the best tour yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment