Thursday, April 21, 2011

In the home stretch and very excited

I'm not sure what to compare my anxious anticipation for next weekend to.  All I know is that I cannot wait for the preview party Friday night and, of course, the tour on Sunday.

 The preview party will be Friday, April 29 from 6pm-8pm at 102 Hollywood Boulevard.  This will be your chance to meet the designers who have participated with the Design Home.  There will be food and drink for you to enjoy after you see all the great furnishings in and out of the home.

Organizing the evening is Spruce.  They are a new company that styles, plans events and organizes your life.  Missie Crawford and Libba Hardwick have joined forces to create Spruce and I am eager to see what the final set up will look like.

You will be able to tag any item in the home for purchase.  The preview will give you the first look all for a small donation.  Please join me to support all those who have helped transform this home.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment