Thursday, March 3, 2011

Banners are in

Everyday I am amazed and thankful for the generosity of local companies. If it were not for their contributions I do not know how the tour would be possible.  I can never thank them enough and my hopes is that by writing about them in this blog, you will support them. 

Yesterday I received the banners along with some lawn signs for the upcoming tour compliments of Birmingham Budweiser.  Monty Todd of Birmingham Budweiser has donated banners that will be posted in April in Homewood and Mountain Brook.  The banners in Homewood will be hung near the library on Oxmoor and at the corner of the Piggly Wiggly.  The Mountain Brook banner will be at Memorial Triangle in Crestline not far from the main post office. 

If you are of drinking age and you drink beer please drink Budweiser or a Budweiser product.  If you don't, may I suggest Boylan's orange or grape soda.  My personal favorite is the Mountain Valley Sparkling Water.  Please show your support and thanks for this generous donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment